Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Finality and Plyometrics (AKA Mega Ouchie)

Today was definitely a day for finality. I was ale to turn in my severance letter last Friday, but the local HR rep couldn't meet with me for the final turn in. For that I had to wait till today. I got to turn in my computer, badge, phone, etc. Going through the process gives a sense of finality and definitely was a downer for the day. 

With that, you might expect me to skip a day. Well, thanks to my wife being persistent I did day two of P90-X. This isn't my first attempt at trying to complete the program. It's just as exhausting as I remember it being. Since I'm so out of shape since I last tried I didn't make it all the way through (about 40 minutes through). I let it get to the point where my legs were cramping non stop before moving on. Well, there's tomorrow to look forward to.  

On a secondary note, I've discovered a very cool show that I kept hearing about, but never took the leap until now. I started "House of Cards" the original series created by Netflix. I'm definitely looking forward to finishing the rest of season one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment